Mass Resurrection (guild perk)
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 7.0.3.
- For the priest ability, see .
The ability has no cooldown, but a player can only be resurrected by Mass Resurrection once every 10 minutes, so in most cases a group will not use it more frequently than that anyway. The timer is indicated by a debuff icon, similar to those of bloodlust effects.
- The Resurrection spell used by the paladin hero unit in WarCraft III worked similarly to this one, although it's restricted to a maximum of 6 units.
- Blizzard may have planned to introduce Mass Resurrection as a paladin spell in World of Warcraft' The Burning Crusade expansion, but it never made it into the game.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Removed.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Guild level system removed; now granted to all guilds (instead of those at level 25).
- Patch 4.3.0 (2011-11-29): Can no longer be cast in certain shapeshift forms, including for priests.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.