Master's Call is a Survival hunter honor talent, available at rank 43.
- This is used to assist the pet and hunter or party member to escape any type of snare effect.
- Master's Call relies on the fact that the pet is alive and in range in order to cast the effect.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Changed from a level 73 ability to a rank 43 Survival honor talent.
- Patch 4.1.0 (2011-04-26): Now has a new spell effect.
- Patch 4.0.6a (2011-02-11): The cooldown for Master's Call has been increased to 45 seconds, up from 35. In addition, it can now be dispelled.
- Patch 4.0.6 (2011-02-08): Now has a 35-second cooldown, down from 1 minute, and its range has been increased to 40 yards, up from 25. In addition, the visual effect is more obvious.
- Patch 3.3.3 (2010-03-23): This ability will now function correctly when the pet is affected by one of a death knight's diseases.
- Patch 3.2.2 (2009-09-22): This ability now correctly removes the snaring component of , , and .
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): Now makes the pet immune to roots and snares for the duration as well, allowing the pet to break roots on the target even when the pet is rooted.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Added.