Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Master Angler Karu
|Location||Golden Terrace, Shrine of Two Moons|
- Friend, have your journeys brought you to Krasarang recently?
- It would be wise to venture there. The fish are as bountiful as the most fortunate harvest.
- As my father said, the early fisherman gets the catch!
- Where can I find the Anglers?
- The Anglers Wharf in southeastern Krasarang Wilds is home to the most avid of all fishermen this side of Pandaria.
- If you love the reward of a day spent with the great sea, I urge you to honor us with your presence.
- If I help the Anglers, what's in it for me?
- You seek...a reward?
- Surely the joy of a successful catch is reward enough? The thrill of the open sea? The camaraderie that only a fishing pole can grant?
- You have much to learn, <race>.
- My opinion aside, there is much to be gained from the art of fishing.
- You can improve your fishing skill. One day, you may purchase powerful fishing rods.
- The most revered fishermen may receive access to a special fish pet, a water strider mount, and a fishing raft.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.