Master Shapeshifter (druid talent)
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 5.0.4.
Damage, healing, critical strike chance
Master Shapeshifter is a druid talent in the second tier of the Restoration tree. It requires two points in the talent. The talent grants one of four passive bonuses, depending on the druid's form, increasing physical damage dealt in by 4%, increasing critical strike chance in by 4%, increasing spell damage in by 4%, and increasing healing done in caster and Tree of Life (druid ability) form by 4%.
- This talent is the reason why most high level Restoration druids spend points in the Natural Shapeshifter talent. This increases healing done by 4% in caster form and Tree of Life (druid ability) Form.
- The bonuses from this talent stack with other talents that provide similar bonuses, such as .
Tips and tactics
- Though located in the Restoration tree, Master Shapeshifter is a very valid talent for a full Balance or Feral spec and is included in most cookie cutter builds.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Removed.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Changed to 1 point talent and to increase healing while not in Tree of Life form.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Added.