We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Mastery: Echo of Light
|Mastery: Echo of Light|
Echo of Light is the Mastery for Holy priests, improved by the mastery secondary stat. It causes almost all direct healing heals (see below) cast by the priest to also grant a Heal over Time (HoT) effect on the target.
While Echo of Light does not stack, the nature of the effect allows each proc to contribute to a 'reservoir' of healing to be granted to the target. Each subsequent proc adds its contribution to the amount still remaining to be granted to the target, and a fresh buff for the new total amount is created, to be granted over a fresh 6 second period. In this way, Echo of Light's design ensures that no bonus healing is wasted. Repeated heals to a target over a sufficiently short period of time will therefore steadily increase the HPS and amount per tick granted by the target's Echo of Light buff.
- All direct healing spells, such as and
- Instant healing from
- AoE healing such as and
- Channeled healing such as
- The life restored to a target when sacrifices itself
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): No longer affected by Multistrike. Now learned at level 78 (was 80).
- Hotfix (2013-10-16): "Mastery: Echo of Light's healing has been increased by 4%."
- Hotfix (2013-10-07): "To help address issues with input lag, Mastery: Echo of Light now heals for three times as much every 3 seconds (was once every 1 second). Total amount healed remains unchanged."
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Added.