Mastery: Gift of the Serpent
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 7.0.3.
|Mastery: Gift of the Serpent|
If not used within 30 seconds after spawning, the spheres will despawn and heal nearby allies, but less efficiently than if a player actively consumed them by running through them. The number of spheres that can be active at a time is only limited by the ability's proc rate.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Removed. Replaced by .
- Hotfix (2015-09-01): "Healing Sphere no longer has an excessively loud sound effect."
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Chance to trigger has increased significantly for various Mistweaver spells, conferring a larger percentage of the maximum value.
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Healing Spheres generated by Mastery: Gift of the Serpent now have a duration of 30 seconds.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.