Mastery: Mana Adept
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 7.0.3.
|Mastery: Mana Adept|
Mastery: Mana Adept is the Arcane mage Mastery, improved by the mastery stat. It is a unique gameplay mechanic for arcane mages that increase their damage the more mana they have in their mana pool. It requires that arcane mages utilize proper mana management in order to gain the most benefit from it.
- At level 90, the bonus increases by 1% per 300 points of Mastery.
- The bonus scales linearly with current mana percentage. For example, if you have enough Mastery for a 32% damage bonus at full mana, you'd get a 24% bonus at 3/4 mana, a 16% bonus at half mana and an 8% bonus at 1/4 mana.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Removed. Replaced by .
- Patch 6.2.0 (2015-06-23): Effectiveness reduced by 6%.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Base bonus changed from 12% to 16%. Scaling changed from 1.5% for each 1% of (old, pre-MoP) Mastery to 1% per 300 points of (new, MoP) Mastery.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Added.