Mastery Of The Shield-Breaker (Horde)
+75 The Sunreavers
Equip your lance and mount the Stabled Sunreaver Hawkstrider. Speak to Valis Windchaser and use Shield-Breaker on 2 vulnerable Ranged Targets, then return to Galathia Brightdawn at the Argent Tournament Grounds.
- Valis Windchaser's advice
- Use Shield-Breaker on vulnerable Ranged Target (2)
You'll need to learn how to break through an opponent's defenses to succeed in mounted combat. Take this lance and mount the stabled Sunreaver hawkstrider just outside the pavilion.
Once you're mounted, seek out Valis Windchaser. He'll be on the northern edge of the tournament grounds at the training area east of the Aspirants' Ring. Valis will teach you the basics of using a ranged shield breaker attack to make a ranged target vulnerable.
Commit Valis's lesson to memory, <name>. It will mean the difference between winning and losing your mounted combat matches.
- and complete the daily quests listed below to earn enough to continue. (15 seals at 5 per day)
- Players will be offered one of these quests based on their race:
- and complete the daily quests listed below to earn enough to continue. (25 seals at 5 per day)
After completing "", the following quests open up allowing players to repeat the valiant stage of daily quests (steps six and seven) for the other factions with which they have not yet earned the right to champion: