Matters of Loyalty
24 (Requires 21)
Speak to Drek'Thar.
I have no authority over such matters. You must speak to our leader, Drek'Thar. I have already sent word of your arrival to Frostwolf Keep. Drek'Thar will be out to speak with you personally.
<High Warlord Cromush's face turns white.>
THEY HAVE FORSAKEN US? THEY HAVE FORSAKEN THE HORDE? This cannot be!
<Cromush falls to one knee.>
I... I WILL BE FINE. We will do this without their aid. To hell with the Frostwolf!
- Drek'Thar says: So you have come seeking our aid?
- Drek'Thar coughs.
- Drek'Thar says: I... *cough* I have been alive for a very long time. In that time I have seen and done terrible things.
- Drek'Thar says: Things that still keep me awake at nights.
- Drek'Thar says: But these terrible things that I have done and the people that I have harmed - I know them... I face them... and I feel remorse for them.
- Drek'Thar says: But the Forsaken. *cough* What do they feel?
- Drek'Thar says: They ravage the land and destroy everything that they touch. How many lives have been lost to their vile poisons?
- Drek'Thar says: How many innocents have fallen before the Forsaken war machine?
- Drek'Thar says: Countless... countless lives... *cough*
- Drek'Thar says: Yes... I have done terrible things, but nothing could ever be as terrible as lending aid to the Forsaken.
- Drek'Thar says: You go back to that spineless orc who would not come see me and you tell him that the Frostwolf clan will not aid the Forsaken. Not now, not ever!
- Drek'Thar says: BEGONE!
Introduction and Azurelode Mine
Ruins of Southshore
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.