86 (Requires 85)
Kill Subjugator Gormal in Camp Gormal.
- Subjugator Gormal slain
Thanks to you, there's a small militia of farmers nearby. Hanae said something about giving them "liquid courage" which, I'm pretty sure, means they're sauced and ANGRY.
The mogu think the can walk over us - we'll give them a fight that will open their eyes.
Follow the trail through the ruins and down to the beach. Find their leader. WHen you engage him, we'll be there to back you up.
("Subjugator Gormal: He would see every last pandaren in chains if he is not stopped.)
We are ready to fight the mogu leader whenever you are.
This is extremely unsettling. If mogu are banding together like this all over the continent, it could become a major threat to Pandaria.
- 110000 XP
Pick up before heading out. Head in to the town and either free netted farmers or kill the slavers dragging farmers around. Down the path at the beach is Subjugator Gormal, a level 85 mogu with 1,106,000 health. He has the following abilities:
- Basic melee — ~5500 Physical
- Subjgate 10 yd range — Unleashes dark energy, knocking all enemies away and inflicting Shadow damage. 2.5 sec cast
One member of the militia will taunt Gormal off the adventurer, greatly increasing the damage Gormal takes.
- Subjugator Gormal: Another volunteer for the Thunder King's labor force!
- Shao the Defiant says: Now, friends. Attack!
- Nectarbreeze Militia says: You've underestimated us!
- Gormal takes additional damage while taunted by a farmer!
- Subjugator Gormal yells: You're nothing but backwater peasants with sticks! Get back in line!
- Shao the Defiant says: It is done, but we should not linger here. Meet me back on the eastern edge of the camp.
Kill him then head back to the tree where Shao was at earlier.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.