Maw of Shul-Nagruth
|Level||122 Rare Elite|
The Maw of Shul-Nagruth is located in the southern part of the pit surrounding Uldir in Nazmir while the world quest is available. It is apparently the appendage of a large subterranean creature, described by Rokhan as a "cursed beast" and "corrupt abomination". Upon dropping below 50% health, the Maw of Shul-Nagruth will submerge and spawn three Eyes of Shul-Nagruth, each accompanied by three Tentacles of Shul-Nagruth. The Maw will reemerge after 90 seconds or after its appendages have been killed.
- Horrid Expulsion — Inflicts Shadow damage to all enemies in front of the caster.
- Spit — Inflicts Shadow damage to an enemy.
During the entire fight, smaller tentacles will periodically burst out of the ground, dealing Physical damage and knocking enemies back:
- Tentacle Spike — Knocks all enemies within 6 yards of the impact back.
- The name "Shul-Nagruth" is similar to Shub-Niggurath, a deity from the Cthulhu Mythos.
- Shul-Nagruth is similar in concept to other maw creatures.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.