Mchimba the Embalmer
|Race||Zandalari golem (Mechanical)|
Mchimba the Embalmer is the second boss of Kings' Rest.
There was once a caste of Zandalari whose purpose was to preserve and defend the remains of past rulers. But when a terrible plague of corrupted blood tore through the empire, it was too risky for mortals to handle the dead. Golems were summoned for the grim work of preservation and burial: they have been used ever since.
Mchimba the Embalmer is a construct enchanted to entomb the ancient kings of Zandalar, and uses his powers to entomb players and prepare them for their eternal rest.
Please add any available information to this section.
|Royal Purifier's Spade||Polearm|
|Vessel of Last Rites||Off-Hand|
|Embalmer's Steadying Bracers||Plate Wrist|
|Desiccator's Blessed Gloves||Leather Hands|
|Sepulchral Construct's Gloves||Mail Hands|
|Mchimba's Ritual Bandages||Tank Trinkets|
- Your bodies bear da infection!
- Burn Corruption
- De blood curse must be purged!
- Prepare the body!
- De dead... must be... preserved...
- During the beta, it was known as the Mummification Construct.
- Though he resembles and was made by trolls, Mchimba's hands and feet have five digits, unlike other golems which have three. This may have been an oversight during the model's creation.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.