As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
- "MEATBALL HUNGRY!!"
He is found within Torghast, Tower of the Damned.
- Strange Energy — Emits magic energies when hit. Must have eaten something strange.
- Strange Feeling — The residual magic energy heals the player for 10 to 13% and increases damage inflicted by 20% for 20 sec. This effect stacks. Instant. Aura on player gained when running over orbs. Stacks 50 times.
- MEATBALL MAD! — Increases the caster's attack speed by 50% and the Physical damage it deals by 250%. The caster cannot be stopped.
Do quick attacks to Meatball to get him to spawn purple orbs, which when walked over, provide a 20% damage buff that stacks up to 50 times. After getting the stack up high enough, pop cooldowns and unload before he berserks.
Meatball will need roughly 71K DPS, as he will go berserk 60 seconds into the encounter.
- <Announcer> yells: And... Meatball.
- Meatball yells: MEATBALL HUNGRY!
- Taking hits
- Meatball yells: MEATBALL BELLY GURGLE!
- Meatball yells: MEATBALL BELLY HURTS!
- Meatball yells: MEATBALL EAT WHAT MEATBALL WANT!
- Meatball yells: MEATBALL FEEL FUNNY!
- Meatball yells: LOUD NOISES!
- Meatball yells: MEATBALL EAT SMELLY THING NOW!
- Meatball yells: BLLAAAGGGGHHHHH!
- Torghast gossip
[PH] NEED REVENGE! TORMENTOR STOLE FOOD! ALWAYS TAKING ALL FOOD!
Yes, I will help.
- Main article: Meatball's Revenge#Notes
- MEATBALL HUNGRY!
- MEATBALL LIKE TO FIGHT!
- MEATBALL TUMMY RUMBLE!
- MEATBALL BELLY GURGLE!
- MEATBALL READY TO FIGHT!
- Meatball dies at around 300K HP. He seems to explode... due to having eaten a gnome. Bort Fizzwaggle thanks you for freeing him, then observes that he needs a shower. Bort casts Teleport: Bort's Place and disappears.
- Meatball becomes available as a Order Hall champion after a series of missions ending with . He is a bodyguard and can accompany the player in the field.
- Patch 7.1.5 (2017-01-10): Meatball is available as a Champion.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Changed to Rank 4 from Rank 8. Meatball is also now available as a follower.
- Patch 5.1.0 (2012-11-27): Added.
- ^ (spell)