Medivh (Warcraft III)
|Role||Guardian of Tirisfal|
|Hit point regeneration||Night|
|Hit point regeneration rate||.5 HP/sec.|
|Mana Regeneration rate||.5 Mana/sec.|
|Unit Classified As:||Ground|
|Build time||22 sec.|
|Stock Replenish Interval||30|
|Gold Bounty Awarded||32-46|
|Can attack:||Ground, Structure, Debris, Air, Item, Ward|
Medivh, also known as The Prophet and the Oracle. The one ability he has in the World Editor is his crow form.
- Crow Form - Turn into a Crow
- Thrall's Vision (WC3 demo)
- Chasing Visions (WC3 demo)
- Departures (WC3 demo)
- The Warning (WC3 Human)
- Jaina's Meeting (WC3 Human)
- The Prince and the Prophet (WC3 Human)
- Divergent Courses (WC3 Human)
- The Oracle (WC3 Orc)
- The Last Guardian (WC3 NightElf)
- Eternity's End (WC3 NightElf)
- Medivh uses a model similar to that of the cut Arch Druid hero unit, but he holds his staff in his left hand instead of his right.
- An unused icon in the game files for Atiesh makes it possible that the staff was intended to have a role in the original game.
- You have to use the map reveal cheat if you want him to be visible before the cut scene starts.
- In Chasing Visions, The Prophet is also the faction name of the character.