Meet the High Tinker
2 (Requires 2)
Mekkatorque, or more properly, the High Tinker Mekkatorque is the leader of all the gnomes. He has made a habit of meeting with every rescued survivor personally. You should introduce yourself to him. He'll be with his war council beneath the tent in the center of town.
Mekkatorque can be found in the center of New Tinkertown surrounded by his war council of Captain Tread Sparknozzle, Elgin Clickspring and Hinkles Fastblast with Kelsey Steelspark, the rogue trainer, in attendance. They are looking at the Image of Razlo Crushcog. Occasionally, they brief Mekkatorque on the situation.
- Sparknozzle says: We can't afford to let our enemy, Thermaplugg, continue to tighten his grip on the rest of Gnomeregan.
- Sparknozzle says: He has ordered his crony, Razlo Crushcog, to keep us on the defensive. Hinkles, what's the latest intelligence on Razlo and his men?
- Fastblast says: It's been hard for our scouts to get information on what Crushcog is planning.
- Fastblast says: What we do know is that Crushcog is using an advanced mechano-tank prototype and his irradiated gnomes are trying to repair more at the old arsenal.
- Steelspark says: We're going to have a hard time handling this one alone. I sent a message to the dwarven capital of Ironforge asking for their support.
- Clickspring says: A message reached us from Brewnall Village this morning. The dwarves are sending a squad of mountaineers to help us.
- Sparknozzle says: We have to be in position to strike against Crushcog when the mountaineers arrive.
- Sparknozzle says: In the meantime, gather what infantry we can spare and the newly-rescued from Gnomeregan and try to defeat Crushcog's irradiated gnomes.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.