|Location||Stair of Destiny, Hellfire Peninsula|
After this event he can later be found on the Stair of Destiny, which is where players come out to when crossing through the Dark Portal. Here he battles alongside Horde forces on the right and Alliance forces on the left against Legion siegebreakers attempting to go through the reopened Dark Portal.
- Chain Heal — Infuses a wounded ally with healing energy that spreads to another nearby ally. The spell affects up to 3 targets.
- Chain Lightning — Strikes an enemy with a lightning bolt that arcs to another nearby enemy. The spell affects up to 5 targets, inflicting greater Nature damage to each successive target.
- Earth Shock — Shocks an enemy with concussive force, inflicting Nature damage and interrupting the spell being cast for 2 sec.
- Magma Flow Totem — Summons a Magma Flow Totem at the caster's feet. Totem lasts 20 sec. and inflicts 65 Fire damage to nearby enemies every 3 sec.
- Revive Self
- Strength of the Storm Totem — Summons a Strength of Earth Totem with 5 health at the feet of the caster. The totem increases the strength of party members. Lasts 2 min.
- Hunters, to me! Let us show these demons what it is to fight and die in Azeroth!
- The spirits sing to us! They sing the song of battle!
- Strike true, brothers and sisters! Today our quarry is demons!
- Once again, we will show this Burning Legion that our world is not for the taking!
- These fiends will fail! For Azeroth!
- If it is our fate to die this day, then we will not go easy! Mark me, these demons will fall like wheat!
- Though your sinews tire and your blood flows from cuts and wounds to this sodden ground, you fight for the spirits of your world. No evil force can stand against us!
- The attackers shall not succeed! Strength and honor to the Horde!
- My brethren, my brothers-in-arms! I must go to seek the forces of the Horde and direct them here! Keep your spirits strong, brave hunters! Do not fall to the portal-spawned fiends!
- He wears Tier 1 gear, Earthfury Raiment, but he wears a chest and pants combo, where as shaman players must wear a kilt/robe.
- His Chain Healing spell can bounce on to Alliance players.
- Melgromm is the only shaman in the game to use a Strength of the Storm Totem, which appears to be the shaman version of .
Given his name, he might be part of the Highmountain tribe.
- Patch 2.0.3 (2007-01-09): Added.