Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
110 - 120 (Requires 110)
16,450 (at level 110)
Look for clues within Unwanted Memories.
- Search Unwanted Memories (8)
Most are best left forgotten, but dey may be our only chance to find out what happened to Akunda.
Look back upon de memories here. See if you can find any clues about what happened to our loa.
Be warned. Dis is not a task for de weak. What you witness in dese memories can't be unseen.
You will receive:
Peer into de memories. See what you can find.
It is as I feared. De loa's own memories have been taken from him.
Pick up before heading out. Unwanted Memories are urns located all over the valley. Some merely spawn Fractured Memories when interacted with, but the first, third, fifth, and eighth urns will trigger special cutscenes.
First memory (first urn):
- Warguard Rakera is conversing with Bladeguard Kaja.
- Warguard Rakera says: Jakra'zet is a traitor, but de king won't act without proof.
- Kaja falls to her knees, begging Rakera not to leave.
- Bladeguard Kaja says: Please, Rakera. Don't do dis! You'll get yourself killed!
- Warguard Rakera says: You know I must, Kaja. Duty before all else.
Second memory (third urn):
- A lone gazelle approaches the Eternal Spring and begins drinking from the waterhole. Akunda the Exalted appears and approaches the water. He kneels down and begins pouring what appears to be poison into the spring. The gazelle suddenly dies.
Third memory (fifth urn):
- Akunda drinks from the poisoned spring and quickly collapses on the ground.
Fourth and final memory (eighth urn):
- Akunda's body hangs suspended in the air inside the Temple of Akunda while Akunda the Exalted is seemingly draining power from the loa.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.