|Affiliation(s)||Stormwind, Bravo Company|
- Blast Wave
- Molten Armor
- We all owe our lives to Keeshan. He's saved our hides a hundred times.
- So what's up with the bridge in Lakeshire? Oslow ever finish building it?
- These orcs are in for a rude awakening once Bravo Company is back up and running.
- I think I'm gonna go to Dalaran after this is over. Help 'em get that city up and floating.
- I need to use the restroom.
- Being a mage has its advantages, but the laundry bills are a hell to pay.
Some quotes are shared with Danforth, as Messner is the first member to be freed:
- You know, I've always wondered why they call themselves orcs.
- It's an ugly word, you know? It's a word I'd use to describe defecating. For example:
- After that Pilgrim's Bounty dinner, I took a huge smelly orc.
- So I hear Varian Wrynn is back. That true? Sorry, I'm a bit out of the loop.
- You ever notice how sarcastic the people living in Redridge are? Sometimes I feel like I just want to take a blow torch to that jackass Solomon's town hall.
- They called us the Bravo Company. When things needed killin', we did the spillin'... of blood.
- You know, Keeshan lost his wife to Blackrock orcs. He was never the same after that day. Was like the sun just set on his life. Darkness, <man/lady>. Pure darkness.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.