Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|This article is a miscellaneous stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
Metals are mineral items found as raw ore (in most cases) by mining veins and deposits. They are often usable as ingredients for professions (usually Blacksmithing or Engineering) after being smelted into a purer bar form.
- Bronze - Alloy of Copper and Tin
- Steel - Alloy of Iron and (Carbon)
- Dark iron
- Hardened Adamantite - Smelted from Adamantite
- Fel Iron
- Felsteel - Alloy of Fel Iron and Eternium
- - Alloy of Hardened Adamantite and Khorium
- Titansteel - Alloy
- - Dropped in Icecrown Citadel and used as both an ingredient and currency.
- - A remarkably heavy metal, with effects similar to Saronite. When worn by non-demons, prolonged usage will induce eerie whispers from Sargeras.
- - A metal made by combining Felslate and Leystone. Possibly by including Leystone, the naturally heavy Felslate becomes lighter, thus Demonsteel retains the durability and strength of both materials. Prolonged use will still induce whispers form Sargeras.
- - Not much is known about the incredibly rare infernal brimstone, rather than it is mined off of infernals and according to Mama Diggs it smells like the combined odours of sulfur and rotting corpses.
- - Armour crafted from leystone is remarkably light but remains strong and durable while offering great mobility. However, producing armour from this metal requires a complex process.
- - A somewhat rare, enchanted metal able to negate magic, and withstand great amounts of fel. Can be used for both armour and weaponry. Though there exist enough for natives to be using it in their crafts.
- Enchanted Thorium - Created by Miners
- Arcanite - Created by Alchemists
- Elementium - Dropped in Blackwing Lair
- Adamantine — from
- Darkspine Iron — Quest; dropped by Darkspine naga and their Greengill slaves and also found in Darkspine ore chests on the Isle of Quel'Danas
- Moonsteel — Quest; found in Shadowfang Keep
- Elunite — Quest; from a crate in Darkshore
- Fel Stone — from
- Gahz'ridian — Found inside
- Lead — No known use; from Gnomeregan
- Lesser Bloodstone — Quest; from cave in the Arathi Highlands
- Incendicite — Quest; from cave in the Wetlands
- Indurium — Quest; from Uldaman
- Platinum — from
- Rethban — Quest; from cave in the Redridge Mountains
- Umbral — Quest; from a strongbox in Dun Morogh
- Underlight — Quest; dropped by Blackpaw gnolls in the Ghostlands
- Brass - Alloy of Copper and Zinc; Items
- Rubidium - Items
- Vanadium - Items
- Palladium - Items
- Iridium - Items
- Quicksilver (Mercury) - Items
- Wrought-Iron - Alloy of Iron and less Coal (Carbon); Items
- Cast Iron - Alloy of Iron, Coal (Carbon), and Silicon; Items
- Cast Steel - Items
- Fel-Wrought - Items
- Heavy Veldarite - Mentioned by Gezhe.
- A full list of all minerals, ores and crystals has been compiled here.