|Location||Steelgrill's Depot, Dun Morogh|
She was present during the Legion Invasions.
The subject of this section has been removed from World of Warcraft.
- Neutral non-gnome
- Erm... I really don't know you that well, sorry. I mean, as an authorized Mechano-strider dealer, I really only can sell my mounts to those people who are considered exalted amongst the gnomes. If you ever are recognized as exalted to Gnomeregan, I'd be happy to show you what I have to offer.
- Friendly and above non-gnome
- If you have come looking for the gift of fast and safe mobility, then you have arrived at your destination! This year's model of the new Mechano-striders have recently arrived, and I am ready to show you all they have to offer!
- During the Legion Invasions
- If I see one more strider get destroyed today I'm gonna... I'm gonna... Trust me - something bad will happen!
- These could take years to fix!
- Destroyed my striders, singed my hair - if I see one more of those infernals I'm gonna kick it in its shins... if it has shins. If it doesn't I'll start throwin' wrenches.
- Next infernal that falls better not hit another strider. We're running short on supplies!
- Hopefully this ends soon. I've got some work cut out for me.
She may be related to Bibilfaz Featherwhistle.