Mind-numbing Poison is an Assassination rogue honor talent, available at rank 25.
Every time the rogue hits with the weapon, there is a 50% chance of the victim being poisoned for 10 seconds. The poison will increase the amount of time it takes for the victim to cast spells.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Re-added as an Assassination honor talent and redesigned. Causes and to apply Mind-numbing poison, making the target take Nature damage when casting spells.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Removed.
- Hotfix (2014-01-14): "Snake Trap now uses the same version of Mind-Numbing Poison debuff as Rogues; reducing the target's casting speed on player targets by 10% (down from 25%)."
- Hotfix (2014-01-10): "Mind-numbing Poison now reduces the target's casting speed on player targets by 10% (down from 25%)."
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Replaced .