Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Mind Amplification Dish
- Mind Amplification Dish
- Requires Engineering (410)
- Attaches a tiny mind amplification dish to your belt, allowing you to engage in mental battle with your enemies to hopefully control them. Can be used every 10 min.
Enchanting your belt binds it to you. Requires 350 engineering to use.
- Cast time: 5 sec
Mind Amplification Dish is an engineer-only permanent "enchant" to belts, that adds the ability to mind control your opponents.
The recipe for this item is learned from Grand Master Engineering trainers.
- There is a chance players may get Dullard, a debuff that does not do anything for the most part, but occurs when the mind control fails.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Materials required changed.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): The Mind Amplification Dish is now a belt enchant and does not add stamina.
- Patch 3.2.2 (2009-09-22): The Mind Amplification Dish no longer changes the appearance of your helmet.
- Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04): Added.