||The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.1.
- This includes items and quests that can no longer be obtained or are now deprecated.
- The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes.
- For the Forsaken battlemaster, see Misery.
- Misery (3 ranks)
- Shadow, Tier 1.6
- Your Shadow Word: Pain, Mind Flay and Vampiric Touch spells also increase the chance for harmful spells to hit by 1/2/3% lasting 24 sec, and increases the damage of your Mind Blast, Mind Flay and Mind Sear spells by an amount equal to 5/10/15% of your spell power.
- The slower the death, the more agonizing the pain 
Misery is a Tier 8 Priest talent in the Shadow tree. It causes the Priest's [Mind Blast], [Mind Flay] and [Mind Sear] spells to give the target a debuff that increases spell damage taken by 5/10/15% of the Priests total spellpower. Your [Shadow Word: Pain], [Mind Flay] and [Vampiric Touch] also increase the chance for harmful spells to hit by 1/2/3%, lasting 24 seconds.
Misery benefits all other casters in the party or raid as it increases the chance for spells to hit.
- Previous talent: Your [Shadow Word: Pain], [Mind Flay] and [Vampiric Touch] spells also cause the target to take an additional 1/2/3/4/5% spell damage.