Misha (Warcraft III)
- For lore, see Misha.
|Hit point regeneration||Always|
|Hit point regeneration rate||0.50/1.00/1.50/2.00 HP/sec.|
|Collision Size||32 (48*)|
|Normal attack:||29.5/39.5/47.5/64 avg|
|Can attack:||Ground, Structure|
|Day Sight||140 (120*)|
Unlike regular Beastmaster bears, Misha has no set duration, and re-summoning will replace the existing Misha, rather than create a second one.
Spells and abilities
- Gives a chance that the an attack will do bonus damage and stun the opponent.
- Only available at level 2 or higher.
|2||Bash||2 (1) sec.||25% chance, damage +25.|
|3/4||Maul||2 sec.||35% chance, damage +50.|
Resistant Skin (Passive)
- Reduces the duration of negative spells and renders the unit immune to certain spells.
- There are five variations of Misha in the World Editor, the fifth of which is a World Editor toy listed under the orc's campaign units.
- This Misha only has 475 hit points, 2 armor, a speed of 300, a normal melee attack of 21-25 damage with a cooldown of 1.35, and no abilities to speak of.
|Patch 1.14 (01/07/2004)|