78 (Requires 77)
+250 The Frostborn
- Locate Missing Scout
There is something that I could use a hand with now that I have you.
We have a few scouts that are extremely late in returning. The peaks are harsh... but these boys know what they're doing.
Head to the east... along the Bor's Breath valley and near Bor's Fall... they should be out that direction. If you find any sign of one of them, bring me back news immediately. We have a few enemies in the area - if any of them are getting a bit uppity, the more warning the better.
Any sign of'm?
When a scout doesn't come back for this long... that's about the expected result. The harpies then?
King Stormheart has us train hard year round... he's turned us into amazing fighters. At times like this, I understand why it's necessary. He's the wisest and strongest leader I've yet seen among our people... don't let his peachy skin fool ya.
If you have trouble finding one, there is a Frostborn Scout 2/3rds of the way down Bor's Fall at .
- <The Frostborn Scout attempts to rise to his feet as you approach, but stumbles back to the ground, clenching an obviously pained wound on his side.>
Are you okay? I've come to take you back to Frosthold if you can stand.
- I don't think that's going to happen, <lad/lass>. I've lost a lot of blood... there's no way I'm making it back.
I'm sorry that I didn't get here sooner. What happened?
- A big pack of harpies came up from the valley. A big one named Sirana led them... I didn't have anywhere to escape. They haven't been this aggressive for a long time... I didn't expect it... I leet my guard down.... it's my own fault.
I'll go get some help. Hang in there.
- It's a little late... for that... <lad/lass>.
- <The Frostborn Scout coughs up some blood on the snow.>
- Get... that wench in charge for me...
- <The Frostborn Scout slumps over as he breathes his last breath.>