Mixin' Mojo Kojo is a Zandalari troll located in the Royal Meat Rack in the Great Seal.
- To pandaren
- Buy me a drink, pandaren. My people saved dis world while your people ran off like cowards, hiding in your mist.
- You owe me a drink.
- To goblins
- I respect some of de goblin cartels. Neutral and strong, willing to do whatever it takes.
- Like de Zandalari... but worse, of course.
- But you Bilgewater are a disgrace. In bed with de elves and de Horde. Nothing but sell outs.
- To orcs
- You orcs can drink. I give you dat. But tell your stuck-up elf friends to stay out of here, eh?
- To blood elves and nightborne
- Look, elf. I don't own dis bar anymore, so I don't have to pretend to like you.
- Get out of my face, filthy elf.
- To Darkspear trolls
- Always surprised me dat you Darkspears signed up with de Horde. Always were too weak to stand on your own, I guess. How's Vol'jin?
- To tauren
- My people founded civilization at de dawn of time, and have carried de rest of you on our backs ever since. Tell me, Tauren, what have your people ever done worth remembering? I can't think of a single thing.
- To Forsaken
- Filthy. Disgusting. You smell worse than a blood troll.
- If I still owned dis bar, I'd sweep you out with de garbage.
- To Zandalari trolls
- Dis used to be my mixing room. De royal family entertained nobility from all over de world, and I pleased all of dem with my drinks.
- Now, it's a den for filthy outsiders and their ugly friends. What a disgrace.