|Title||<Reagents & Enchanting Supplies>|
|Location||Stars' Rest, Dragonblight|
Sentinel Sweetspring teases Modoru a lot about his fashion sense. Modoru remains blissfully ignorant about it.
- Sentinel Sweetspring peers at Modoru's Draenic robes.
- Sentinel Sweetspring says: Say, Modoru. Where did you get those... ah... "wonderful" robes of yours, hmmm?
- Modoru beams, unaware that she is teasing him, answering in his thickly-accented Common.
- Modoru says: Well! You see, was gift from Grandmother Oluba. She hand-weave from finest silk on Draenor! Am quite proud of, yes.
- Sentinel Sweetspring says: Oh. Oh... I see. How nice!
- Sentinel Sweetspring bites back a laugh.
- Snowpaw snickers, nuzzling into Sentinel Sweetspring's ankles.
- Hakmud of Argus, one of the two vendors summoned with the , sells Modoru's Robes, the , with flavor text highlighting on the conversation above.