The mogu tongue is the language of the mogu and the language of all Pandaria. Although it's not represented much in the World of Warcraft, the language of the pandaren is not their language at all, but that of the mogu.
- Chi = "Spirit"
- Chu'shao = "Counselor" (Used to refer to either the prosecutor or the defender in a trial under pandaren law).
- Fa'shua = "Judge"
- Nalak = "Serpent" (may be specific to Titans only)
- Ra-den = "Master Ra"
- Shan-Dun = "Lightning" (presumed)
- Shenqing = "The Divine Bell"
- Uroe = "Thunder" (presumed)
- Tan-Chao = A bridge from the living world to the heavens.
- The mogu language is likely of Titan origin, though its unknown how far it has branched off to become its own.
- Due to the mogu enslaving all of Pandaria its likely that none of the races have records of their original language, except for the Hozen who still maintain their own language and presumably the Yaungol too.