The mogu tongue is the language of the mogu and the language of all Pandaria. It was first unified under Emperor Lei Shen, who would also forbid all other languages within the mogu empire, such as the "old tongue" of the pandaren. As a result, most races of Pandaria have lost their original tongues and adopted that of the mogu.
- Nalak = "Serpent" (may be specific to Titans only)
- Ra-den = "Master Ra"
- Shan-Dun = "Lightning" (presumed)
- Shenqing = "The Divine Bell"
- Uroe = "Thunder" (presumed)
- It is unclear whether Pandaren and Mogu are two terms for the same language, dialects, or separate languages altogether; as although the pandaren are known to have lost their original language, they seem to be unable to understand mogu language as well. See Pandaren (language)#Speculation.
- The mogu language is likely of Titan origin, though its unknown how far it has branched off to become its own.
- Due to the mogu enslaving all of Pandaria its likely that none of the races have records of their original language, except for the Hozen who still maintain their own language and presumably the yaungol and the mantid, who were not part of the mogu empire. Furthermore, unlike the mogu and pandaren with their Mandarin-inspired naming customs, the jinyu seem to have unique names, indicating that they have managed to preserve at least parts of their original language.