Mogu Rune of Fate
- Mogu Rune of Fate
- Possession of the Mogu Rune of Fate allows its lucky owner to risk a rune to receive a bonus reward from the Throne of Thunder, Nalak or Oondasta.
- Total Maximum: 20
This currency was rewarded from , which was removed in Patch 5.4.0.
The use of a Mogu Rune of Fate is strictly a personal endeavour and will not interfere with any other player's loot roll. It creates a completely separate roll against the boss's loot table. Most of the time, the reward is a little gold (roughly 28 50), but there is a chance to win an item from the boss's loot table appropriate for the player's class and role.
As in the previous tier of raids, players may use as many runes as they desire on repeated attempts of bosses in the Raid Finder mode of Throne of Thunder. Players are only allowed a single roll for Oondasta and Nalak each week. Since players may only defeat normal and heroic mode raid bosses once per week, they can only use one roll per raid boss per week
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2013-09-12): "Mogu Rune of Fate now costs 1000 Timeless Coins (down from 2500 Timeless Coins)."
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10):
- Hotfix (2013-04-22): "Reduced the number of Lesser Charms of Good Fortune needed for the Mogu Runes of Fate weekly quest to 50, down from 90."
- Hotfix (2013-03-14): "The time for players to decide if they want to use a bonus roll has been increased to 3 minutes."
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Added.