Mok'rash the Cleaver
|Race||Sea giant (Humanoid)|
|Location||Janeiro's Point, The Cape of Stranglethorn|
|Companion(s)||Gorlash and Negolash|
The giants of Stranglethorn Vale sank Captain Hecklebury Smotts' ships. Mok'rash has Smott's monogrammed sash.
- Sea Splash — Deals area of effect damage and knocks people back 5 yards. 1.5 second cast.
- SMOTTS, I HAVE YOUR LITTLE BELT....COME GET IT!
- SMOTTS! HEY, SMOTTS!! COME OUT AND PLAY!
- DON'T LET THIS STATUE BE MY ONLY COMPANY, COME OUT AND PLAY!
- COME OUT TO JANEIRO'S POINT. I'M WAITING FOR YOU, SMOTTS...
- I PROMISE I WON'T KILL YOUR CREW THIS TIME. HAH! BUT MY BROTHER MIGHT EAT THEM!
- HAVE YOU RUN OUT OF SHIPS TO SEND? WHERE IS YOUR COURAGE?
- I HAVE YOUR LITTLE BELT TIED AROUND MY FINGER, SMOTTS. DON'T YOU WANT IT BACK?
- YOU WERE SUCH GOOD SPORT THE LAST TIME...COME OUT!
The subject of this section has been removed from World of Warcraft.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Reduced from a level 46 elite to a 33 normal mob. "The Cleaver" added to his name.
- Patch 1.4.0 (2005-05-05): Increased the respawn time of Mok'rash in Stranglethorn Vale from 9 hours to 2 hours on average.