|This article is a quest stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
110 - 120 (Requires 110)
It wasn't five minutes after we established ourselves here that the Horde arrived to disrupt our progress.
We've got several shaman of great import waitin' impatiently in the mole machines on that beach.
You can take the key and clear the way so they arrive safely.
You will receive:
- 23 40
- 16,450 XP
Ain't my fault those lads seem to hate small spaces.
If they didn't wanna cook in a mole machine, they shoulda chose a different profession!
- Dark Iron Earthbreaker says: It was hotter'n Ragnaros' fiery bottom in there!
- Dark Iron Earthbreaker says: Why'd Thurgaden leave us in those tin cans for so long? Gah!
- Dark Iron Earthbreaker says: One more minute in that thing and there woulda been a reckonin'!
- Dark Iron Earthbreaker says: I'm nae goin' in one o' those without a key ever again!
- Thaelin Darkanvil says: Careful what ye summon, Anvil-Thane.
- Anvil-Thane Thurgaden says: Calm yer quaverin' beard, Thaelin. I'm not as foolish as Sorcerer-Thane Thaurissan was.
- Anvil-Thane Thurgaden says: We're drawin' power from the Firelands, but nothin' dangerous will heed this call.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.