|The subject of this article can no longer be obtained.
- Molten Corgi
- Binds when picked up
- Use: Teaches you how to summon this companion.
Players received the Molten Corgi in a letter from The WoW Dev Team:
Can you believe it's been ten years?
We wanted to thank you for joining us in our celebration of the tenth anniversary of World of Warcraft with this adorable fiery fellow, plucked from the Firelord's litter.
The WoW Dev Team
Loves to herd imps, roll around in lava, and snuggle with elemental lords.
- Elemental: Ignores all negative weather effects. Enemy pets can still gain the beneficial effects from weather when facing an elemental.
- +50% damage from -33% damage from
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 4|
|Level 10||Level 15||Level 20|
- This pet was first announced on the 3rd of July 2014 by Jonathan LeCraft on Twitter, who described it as "The Most Amazing Pet Ever".
- The Molten Corgi's name is an obvious pun on "Molten Core" (a level 100 LFR version of which was also available during the 10th anniversary) and "corgi".
- The Molten Corgi is featured on the artwork for the Underdog Rules Tavern Brawl in Hearthstone, where it is shown intimidating a much larger core hound.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.