|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 3.3.3.
+325 Kirin Tor
It seems a recent deep sea fishing trip went very wrong. The boat capsized, and one of the fisherman lost an arm to a hungry monsterbelly. Our first aid clinic promises they can reattach the arm if we can bring it back.
You fish long enough where monsterbellies are found, and I'd bet my favorite fishing pole our little monsterbelly will show his ugly face. Find that arm, and bring it to Olisarra the Kind here in Dalaran. She'll know what to do.
Hi there. Do you have something for me?
Oh hi there <name>. Marcia said that you'd be coming by with that poor man's missing arm.
She also gave me this bag to give you as a reward. It smells horrible, and I'm anxious to make the trade if you don't mind.
- The Frozen Sea surrounds the southern half of the continent of Northrend. The nearest part of The Frozen Sea to Dalaran is just to the south of Dragonblight. There are only a few places to stand, unless you can walk on water. Make sure your bobber lands in the area called "The Frozen Sea". The ice floes just south of the pier at Un'pe are ideal places to fish for this quest.
- Fish until you catch a Bloated Monsterbelly. "Open" it to collect the
- This quest is part of the Achievement.
- Patch 3.3.3 (2010-03-23): The "Monsterbelly Appetite" daily fishing quest has changed so it now takes place outside the Violet Hold in Dalaran. The quest still requires a and has been renamed to ""
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): Added.