- For lore, see Moonwell.
Spells and abilities
Replenish Mana and Life (Autocast)
- Replenish the life and mana of a target friendly unit.
For every point of mana it has, The Moon Well will replenish either 2 Hit points or 0.5 Mana.
If a unit that has mana uses the Moon Well, it will partition half of its mana for Life, and the other half for Mana replenishment.
For example, if the Well has 100 mana, it can replenish 100 health, and 25 mana when used.
If a unit with 200/600 Hit points and 90/100 Mana uses a Well with 100 mana,
50 of the Well's mana will be used to replenish 100 hit points. The Well only needs 20 mana to fully recharge the unit's mana, and so the remaining 30 is routed back to replenish an additional 60 of the unit's life, for a total of 160.
- Well Spring
- Increases the amount of mana that can be stored in Moon Wells by 425, and their rate of mana regeneration by 0.52.
||Tree of Eternity
|Patch 1.15 (05/11/2004)
- Wellspring now upgrades Moonwells to 425 mana, down from 500 mana
- and Mana regeneration to +0.52 from +0.83 mana per second.
- Patch 1.03 (2002-10-09):
- Non-tree buildings now have 5 armor, up from 2.
- Moon Wells now spend mana on health and mana replenishment separately. For instance, if you sent a 0-mana, nearly dead Demon Hunter to a Moon Well, and the Moon Well had 100 mana, your DH would gain 25 mana, and 100 health. Before, the Hero would gain 200 health and 50 mana. This change does not affect the benefits of healing a unit without mana.
- Patch 1.01 (2002-07-05): Gives 2 life and 0.5 mana per Mana point, from 1 life and 1 mana.