The moonlight can heal.
During the War Against the Nightmare, Tyrande Whisperwind lost her glaive and later shaped the light of Elune into a moonlight weapon that resembled her favored glaive. Auras of moonlight were called for the wedding of Tyrande and Malfurion.
Tyrande also called the silver moonlight to draw the spirit of Jarod's deceased wife, Shalasyr away. She also used it against the Horde that occupied Ashenvale. She burned goblin's machinery, as well as to blind her enemies.
- Night elves were against using the arcane but Night Elf Druids use(d) Elune/Astral Arcane magic. Why they use(d) Elune/Astral Arcane magic should be covered in the WoW Chronicle.
- ^ Ask CDev#Ask CDev Answers - Round 2
- ^ War of the Ancients Trilogy
- ^ Stormrage
- ^ Wolfheart
- ^ An Injured Colleague#Event
- ^ Classes of World of Warcraft - Druid
- ^ Official Game Guide: Talent Calculator - Balance Druid Can take on the form of a powerful Moonkin, balancing the power of Arcane and Nature magic to destroy enemies at a distance.
- ^ Micky Neilson on Twitter