- Not to be confused with Morbent Fell.
|Location||Raven Hill Cemetery|
Morbent Fel was a level 32 named human necromancer who ruled over the undead of Duskwood from his homely house atop the Forlorn Rowe in Raven Hill Cemetery. He was guarded by his undead minions as well as a magical barrier that dampened attacks on his person.
In order to defeat him, one had to first remove his magical shield using . He was very hard to hit with the shield active (unless one was of a significantly higher level than him) and the quest objective to kill him would not be completed.
- Presence of Death — Utterly terrifies all enemies in a selected area, rendering them unable to move or attack for 2 sec.
- Touch of Death — Drains health from an enemy, healing the caster for up to half that amount.
- Unholy Shield — Increases the caster's armor and resistance to spells.
- Whether Fel is affiliated with the Scourge and the Lich King is not stated.
- According to Councilman Millstipe, Dextren Ward, a boss in the Stockade, was caught selling bodies from Raven Hill Cemetery to Morbent Fel.
- In Warcraft III, along with Ras Frostwhisper and Araj the Summoner, Morbent Fell is one of the randomly generated names for the hero unit Lich.
Judging by the surname, he can be related to Jasper Fel.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Level changed from 32 elite to 25 elite. Health and mana changed to reflect new level.
- Patch 2.3.0 (2007-11-13): The four guards protecting Morbent Fel have been removed.
- Patch 1.6.0 (2005-07-12): Morbent Fel's level was slightly reduced (from 35 to 32) to better fit the level range of Duskwood.