Mordresh Fire Eye (Classic)
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 6.0.2.
|It has been suggested that this article or section be split into two or more articles.|
- For information about the modern encounter, see Mordresh Fire Eye.
|Race||Skeletal orc (Undead)|
|Location||Bone Pile, Razorfen Downs|
Once an orc shaman sent from Orgrimmar to investigate the strange goings-on in Razorfen Downs, Mordresh was slain and remade into an undead servant of the Scourge. Deeming the elements to be unreliable, the lord of Razorfen Downs empowered Mordresh with blazing fel energies to sear the flesh of the living. In a mockery of his former calling as a spirital leader, Mordresh utilizes his powers to incite lesser undead into a violent frenzy.
Mordresh is one of the most entertaining fights players will encounter until 60. He stands on a pile of skulls and bones, dancing, with a load of non-elite mobs below him. The strategy is simple: AoE like crazy. It is possible to pull some of the skeletons away before engaging the boss.
- Fireball — Basic fire spell.
- Blast Wave — AoE fire spell.
- Idle, to other skeletons
- Mordresh Fire Eye says: We will spread across this barren land!
- Mordresh Fire Eye says: We will enslave the quilboar!
- Mordresh Fire Eye says: Soon, the Scourge will rule the world!
- Mordresh Fire Eye yells: Slay them, my brethren! For the Scourge!
- Mordresh Fire Eye is voiced by Marc Graue.