|Level||47 - 88|
|Location||Irondeep Mine, Alterac Valley|
Morloch is a trogg champion who claims Irondeep Mine at the beginning of every Alterac Valley battleground. He must be killed in order to claim the mine for your faction. He is guarded by two randomly chosen Irondeep troggs, either an Irondeep Shaman or Irondeep Skullthumper.
The following abilities and corresponding damage reports is when Morloch is level 68.
- Shadow Bolt: Takes 2 Seconds to cast, hits for around 1700.
- Shadow Bolt Volley: Instant cast shadow damage, hits for around 1200.
- Curse of Weakness: Reduces attack power by 51 for 2 minutes.
- Summon Imp — Summons an Imp to accompany the caster until dismissed.
- The name "Morloch" is a reference to the Morlocks. They were a fictional species of underground humanoids created by H. G. Wells for his 1895 novel, The Time Machine.
- Patch 1.5.0 (2005-06-07): Added.