|Location||Canals, Stormwind City|
Morris Lawry is a human beggar located in the Canal District of the human city of Stormwind. He is evidently very poor and offers various services to those who pass, as well as begging for change. Whether these items belong to Lawry or he is simply oblivious to them is unknown.
- Morris Lawry says: Alms for the poor?
- Morris Lawry says: Help a poor bloke out?
- Morris Lawry says: Could ye spare some coin?
- Morris Lawry says: Shine yer armor for a copper.
- Morris Lawry says: I will gladly pay you on Tuesday for a hamburger today.
- The character of Wimpy in the Popeye cartoons often said this.
- Morris Lawry says: Spare some change for a poor blind man? …What do you mean I'm not blind? …I'M NOT BLIND! I CAN SEE!! It's a miracle!
- Possibly a reference to an Eddie Murphy scene from Trading Places.
- Morris Lawry says: It's all their fault, stupid Alliance army. Just had to build their towers right behind my farm.
- Morris Lawry says: It's all their fault, stupid orcs. Had to burn my farm to the ground.
- In Warcraft III, a common tactic, when playing humans, to prevent the enemy from easily destroying defensive towers was to place farms in front of them so that any enemy melee units would have to first destroy the farms to get to the tower.
- Morris shares his dialogue lines with fellow scrounger Topper McNabb.