Kill 7 Mountain Giants. Use the Muisek Vessel to shrink and capture the fallen Mountain Giants.
The last task I will require of you is to travel to the northwest and find the final enemy.
The mountain giants left the mountains to aid the night elves when the burning legion appeared in the world. You will know them by their massive size and the way the ground begins to shake as you travel along their rocky terrain.
I am eager to harness power of that size. Kill 7 mountain giants, then use the muisek vessel to capture their powerful muisek.
Were you able to capture the mountain giants?
Just imagine the possibilities of what we now possess, <name>. Along with the materials that you have collected, I will be able to forever trap the muisek of these creatures into whatever I wish.
If this quest is done along side  Zapped Giants you change the giants from elite to just normal mobs.
Upon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Breadcrumbs:  The Wilds of Feralas,  Hero's Call: Feralas!, or  Warchief's Command: Feralas!
- Welcome to Dreamer's Rest / Camp Ataya
-  Signs of Change
-  More Than Illness
-  Tears of Stone,  The Land, Corrupted
-  Sealing the Dream
-  General Shandris Feathermoon /  To Stonemaul Hold
- Feathermoon Stronghold (Alliance side quests)
-  The Battle of Sardor
-  Hatecrest Forces,  General Skessesh
- Breadcrumb:  Report to Silvia
- The Dire Maul threat: Tower of Estulan / Stonemaul Hold
-  The Gordunni Threat
- Side Chain:
-  The Gordunni Orb
-  Estulan's Examination /  Talk to Swar'jan
-  Ogre Abduction
-  Gordok Guards,  Rulers of Dire Maul
- Forces of Nature Part 1 / Weapons of Spirit Part 1:
-  Forces of Nature: Wisps /  Testing the Vessel
-  Forces of Nature: Hippogryphs /  Hippogryph Muisek
-  Forces of Nature: Treants /  The Flow of Muisek
-  Tell Silvia
-  Might of the Sentinels /  Might of the Stonemaul
-  To Camp Mojache
-  The Lost Apprentice /  The Darkmist Ruins
-  The Darkmist Legacy,  Ancient Suffering
-  Verinias the Twisted
-  Return to Vestia /  Return to Sage Palerunner
-  Adella's Covert Camp
-  War on the Woodpaw
- Horde-only side chain
-  Woodpaw Investigation
-  The Battle Plans
-  Alpha Strike
- Forces of Nature / Weapons of Spirit Part 2:
-  Treant Muisek
-  Forces of Nature: Faerie Dragons /  Faerie Dragon Muisek
-  Forces of Nature: Mountain Giants /  Mountain Giant Muisek
-  Weapons of Spirit
-  Stinglasher,  Zukk'ash Infestation
-  Sasquatch Sighting
-  It's Not "Ogre" Yet,  The Hilltop Threat
-  Taming The Tamers
-  Spiteful Sisters,  Twisted Sisters
-  Ysondre's Call
-  Taerar's Fall
-  Ysondre's Farewell