Mountain Giant Muisek (quest)
|Start||Witch Doctor Uzer'i|
|End||Witch Doctor Uzer'i|
|Level||37 (Requires 35)|
|Experience||3710 XP (or 28 20 at level 70)|
- 1 Objectives
- 2 Description
- 3 Rewards
- 4 Progress
- 5 Completion
- 6 Notes
- 7 Progression
- 8 Dreamer's Rest / Camp Ataya
- 9 Feathermoon Stronghold
- 10 The Dire Maul threat: Tower of Estulan / Stonemaul Hold
- 11 Forces of Nature Part 1 / Weapons of Spirit Part 1:
- 12 Forces of Nature / Weapons of Spirit Part 2:
- 13 External links
Kill 7 Mountain Giants. Use the Muisek Vessel to shrink and capture the fallen Mountain Giants.
The last task I will require of you is to travel to the northwest and find the final enemy. The mountain giants left the mountains to aid the night elves when the burning legion appeared in the world. You will know them by their massive size and the way the ground begins to shake as you travel along their rocky terrain.
I am eager to harness power of that size. Kill 7 mountain giants, then use the muisek vessel to capture their powerful muisek.
You will receive:
Were you able to capture the mountain giants?
Just imagine the possibilities of what we now possess, <name>. Along with the materials that you have collected, I will be able to forever trap the muisek of these creatures into whatever I wish.
- In Classic, the giants are elite. However, if is taken alongside this quest, they can be turned into non-elites.
- Breadcrumbs:, , or
- Side Quests: , , , (breadcrumb to Dire Maul Gordok Commons)
The Dire Maul threat: Tower of Estulan / Stonemaul Hold
- Horde Side Quests: , , , (breadcrumb to Dire Maul Gordok Commons)
- Other Side Quests: ,
- Side Chain: