Moxie Dealracket is a goblin located in Cartelagio in Dazar'alor. She is watching over Gazrix Gearlock's Steamwheedle crew alongside her bodyguards Boxie and Noxie.
- I know what you're thinking: "Didn't the Zandalari trolls enslave the goblins and force them to mine?"
- Look, if we didn't deal with our enemies, then they'd just deal with each other. That's bad for business.
- Yeah I see Gazrix and his crew over there, plotting and scheming. Won't do 'em any good though. Our first order of business when we get our audience with the king'll be to get rid of the competition.
- Supply and demand, right? If we have all the supply, we can demand whatever we want!
- Our negotiations are proceeding well. Pretty soon I'll be chatting with the king, and he'll come around and see how a business relationship could be mutually beneficial to both parties.
- The Bilgewater organization employs some of the best negotiators in the business. There's almost nothing they can't buy into, buy out of, or just straight up buy. Downright inspiring to some.
- I'm the one they send when the other guys can't do the job. Me and my gals will take it from here, just watch.
This section includes speculation on characters that might be related, usually because they may share a last name. It should not be taken as representing official lore.
Since Boxie and Noxie are sisters, Moxie is likely one as well.