- For the battle pet, see [Mr. Bigglesworth].
Mr. Bigglesworth is a neutral level 5 house cat belonging to Kel'Thuzad, found just inside the entrance to Naxxramas. Killing him causes Kel'Thuzad to yell:
- Kel'Thuzad yells: No!!! A curse upon you, interlopers! The armies of the Lich King will hunt you down. You will not escape your fate...
- Commander Eligor Dawnbringer says: The last living creature in Naxxramas, this cat is said to be the last thread connecting Kel'thuzad to his mortal life. It is said that any who dare to harm a hair on his head doom themselves to... wait a second, what is he doing on there?
- Commander Eligor Dawnbringer pounds on the display a few times.
- Commander Eligor Dawnbringer says: Well, nevermind. I'm sure no one would be foolish enough to lay a hand on Kel'thuzad's precious pet.
- Mr. Bigglesworth will periodically attack the maggots and roaches that meander around the room.
- Despite rumors spread by some players, killing Mr. Bigglesworth has no effect whatsoever on any aspect of the instance.
- The Lil' K.T. vanity pet will kill Mr. Bigglesworth, despite the irony of the situation.
- Mr. Bigglesworth is also the name of Dr. Evil's cat in the Austin Powers film series.
- Despite being described as the last living creature in Naxxramas by Eligor Dawnbringer, the [Mr. Bigglesworth] battle pet is classified as undead.
- If a hunter uses the Animal Companion spell during the final fight with Kel'Thuzad in the Curse of Naxxramas adventure for Hearthstone, they will summon Mr. Bigglesworth instead of one of the three usual minions (Huffer, Misha or Leokk).
- Bigglesworth was also originally planned to be a legendary collectible card in the set.
- Mr. Bigglesworth appears in Heroes of the Storm as part of Kel'Thuzad's dance animation. His meowing can be heard in the background of one of Kel'Thuzad's poke quotes, in which the lich tells him: "Oh no, don't you worry, Mr. Bigglesworth! I won't let anyone harm you this time!"
- Early on in development, Kel'Thuzad had a talent which allowed him to summon Bigglesworth as a controllable pet with a spell power aura. Another idea was that Bigglesworth would be a scout unit that would run away if attacked, enraging Kel'Thuzad and granting him a huge damage buff for a short amount of time. The ideas were scrapped because it felt tedious to have to constantly maneuver a pet while trying to land Kel'Thuzad's ability combos.
- Fan art
Scourge show no mercy by Alexey Kruglov.