Much to Learn
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 7.0.3.
Automatic (To Be A Pandaren)
1 (Requires 1)
Much to Learn was the first quest newly-created pandaren acquired when logging in. They appeared standing at the Shang Xi Training Grounds on the Wandering Isle, looking in the direction of Master Shang Xi.
Should players abandon the quest, it could be reacquired by interacting with a book nearby on a bench entitled "To Be A Pandaren".
Speak to Master Shang Xi.
Freshly arrived for your training, your first task is simple: Speak to Master Shang Xi.
Today is the day when your fate will be decided. <One of...>:
- Do you have the compassion and the keen eye of a hunter? Or are you destined to a life of tending to the livestock?
- Do you have the intellect and force of will necessary to be a mage? Or are you destined to a life of scribing in the dusty libraries?
- Do you have the strength and cunning to be a monk? Or are you destined to a life working in the fields?
- Do you have the awareness and wisdom necessary to be a priest? Or are you destined to a life of scribing in the libraries?
- Do you have the deftness and cunning necessary to be a rogue? Or are you destined to live the life of a humble merchant?
- Do you have the strength of will to be a shaman? Or are you destined to a life of tending the shrines?
- Do you have the strength and hardiness to be a warrior? Or are you destined to a life working in the fields?
Each has its place, but I can sense that you aspire to greatness.
Let us begin our training, my newest pupil.
You will receive:
- 10 experience
- 10 reputation with Shang Xi's Academy