Obtain 9 piles of Obsidian-Flecked Mud.
Hope you're not afraid of getting dirty. Judging by the looks of you, that won't be a problem.
To the north, at the lava's edge, you'll find piles of dark mud. I need it.
It'd be best if you didn't ask questions, and focused your efforts on following orders, <name>.
You will receive: 75 and [Obsidian-Flecked Cowl]
You'll want to watch out for those obsidian elementals. They have a tendency to sneak up on you.
This is exactly what we need.
Don't worry, <name>... the killing will come soon enough.
Pick up Stocking Up and  A Future Project before heading out. Head north. The piles are everywhere near the lava, including under the bridge.
Optional breadcrumbs:  Mouton Flamestar or  Hero's Call: Burning Steppes! or  Warchief's Command: Burning Steppes!
-  Burning Vengeance
-  Stocking Up /  A Future Project /  Mud Hunter
-  The Sand, the Cider, and the Orb
-  Warlocks Have the Neatest Stuff /  Shadow Boxing
-  Return to Keeshan /  Return to Ariok
-  Chiselgrip, the Heart of the Steppes
-  A Needle in a Hellhole
-  Prove Yer Allegiance /  Scrapped Golems
-  Golem Training
-  A Perfect Costume
-  Into the Black Tooth Hovel
-  Grunt Work
-  The Kodocaller's Horn
-  Taking the Horn For Ourselves
-  General Thorg'izog
-  Trial by Magma
-  I Am the Law and I Am the Lash
-  Enough Damage For One Day
-  Morgan's Vigil /  Flame Crest
-  Blackened Ashes /  Latent Demons of the Land /  A Heap of Delicious Worg
-  Blood Tour /  Draconic Vanguard /  A Deal With a Dragon
-  Placing the Pawns
-  A Delivery for Thorg'izog /  A Delivery for Neeralak /  A Delivery for Xi'lun
-  Locked and Loaded
-  Assault on Dreadmaul Rock
-  Glory Amidst Chaos
-  The Spoils of War
Optional breadcrumb to Swamp of Sorrows:  The Bogpaddle Bullet