(Redirected from Mumper)
- "Mumper" redirects here. For the NPC with the same name, see Mumper (NPC).
Lead Content Designer
- As Blizzard Entertainment’s lead content designer for World of Warcraft, Cory Stockton is responsible for overseeing the design and implementation of all exterior zones, dungeons, Battlegrounds, Arenas, and cities. He is also involved with many other aspects of the game, including quest implementation and the Pet Battle System.
- Stockton started at Blizzard in June 2005 as lead dungeon designer before transitioning to his current role. Prior to his arrival, he was a lead designer on the Ratchet & Clank series and also contributed extensively to the Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver series.
- In his spare time, Stockton is an avid runner, plays games extensively, and enjoys collecting classic consoles and games. He holds an associate's degree in computer animation from the Art Institute of Phoenix.
- In 2015 Stockton celebrated 10 years with Blizzard.
- Stockton contributed to the Artcraft—Building a Garrison Warlords of Draenor preview blog.
- Mumper didn't participate with the other WoW Devs in the September 11, 2012 World of Warcraft Developer AMA on reddit, due to being on vacation.
- Mumper's posts will all be found in the various Beta forums.
- There is a Stockton's Secret Stash shop in Old Stratholme.
- ^ Mists of Pandaria Developer Q&A Transcript (2011-10-27). Retrieved on 2011-10-28.
- ^ Blizzard on Social Media. Blizzard Entertainment. Retrieved on 2014-05-20.
- ^ Artcraft—Building a Garrison (2014-02-11)
- ^ a b http://blizzard.gamespress.com/en-CA/BlizzCon-2014-Warlords-of-Draenor-press-kit
- ^ Russell Brower on Twitter (2015-07-16).
- ^ Zarhym 2012-09-11. World of Warcraft Developer AMA. Retrieved on 2012-09-13.
- ^ Twitter / mumper: Sailing in the Sea of Cortez! (2012-09-12). Retrieved on 2012-09-13.
- Selected media