|This article is an NPC stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
Krasus' Landing, Dalaran|
Weeping Bluffs, Stormheim
Huginn and Muninn once had a jewel called , created for them by Havi, that allowed them to read and understand any language. Kur'talos Ravencrest tricked them into giving it to him in exchange for candy.
Notes and trivia
- He uses the dread raven model.
- Muninn is the name of one of Odin's two ravens.
- If the player is a night elf, Muninn in Stormheim and Huginn will squawk and emote when approached. This is in reference to Kur'talos stealing the Raven's Eye from them. As the notes, "Huginn and Muninn cawed and cawed as loud as they could. And as they took wing, they vowed a solemn oath to one day have their revenge upon the trickster elf and all of his kind."
- Havi's companion doesn't seem to like you for some reason.
- The raven expresses its displeasure at your presence.
- The raven caws at you in disapproval.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.