||This article is a miscellaneous stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
- If appropriate, you might want to import some information from a database site - see Fansites for listings.
- Pages linking here may have clues as to what the page should contain, or perhaps the discussion page.
- Reason: Missing stats
- This article is about the Warcraft III creeps. For the racial class, see Murloc nightcrawler.
|Hit point regeneration rate
|Gold Bounty Awarded
Murloc Nightcrawlers are murloc nightcrawler creeps that can be encountered in many tilesets.
Spells and abilities
- Lie in wait for enemies without attacking (Will respond to attacks).
- Units will hold position and hold their fire, so when they are Shadowmelding, they will not break their own invisibility.
- It's very handy for running away from a battle. The Hide ability is disabled during the day.
Envenomed Weapons (Passive)
- Adds an additional poison effect to attacks.
|20 (10) sec.