Mystery at Citrine Bay
|Start||Lord Jorach Ravenholdt|
|End||Fleet Admiral Tethys|
|Level||103 - 110 (Requires 103)|
Something isn't adding up...
We need to find out how deep this goes. Why was Amber Kearnen being hunted by her own organization?
The encrypted letter she was carrying may hold the clues... but we need more information.
The SI:7 assassins you tailed in Dalaran mentioned Citrine Bay... search Citrine Bay for clues and we'll see about getting this letter decrypted.
Ye had best keep ye voice below whispers, matey... thar be a band 'o pirates ahead! Fer sure, these be not th' type ye want to mess around wit'...
- 1,550 XP
- Quest accept
- Fleet Admiral Tethys says: I be knowin' Citrine Bay. I be knowin' it well.
- Fleet Admiral Tethys says: I'll be off ahead 'n search fer clues. I'll wait for ye thar!
- Tethys leaves.
- Quest completion
- Fleet Admiral Tethys says: Them ships belong to th' Red Blade! Thar be no doubt about it...
- Level 98
- Acquire the chosen artifact:
- Level 101
- Level 102
- Level 103
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.