Mythic is a difficulty of dungeons and raids. Introduced with Warlords of Draenor, it is the new cutting edge difficulty, replacing the position of Heroic raid difficulty. In Patch 6.2, Mythic mode was expanded to include 5-man dungeon instances.
There are presently 21 Dungeons available with Mythic difficulty. Unlike Normal and Heroic difficulties, Mythic difficulty Dungeons cannot be accessed through the Dungeon Finder tool.
- Bloodmaul Slag Mines
- Grimrail Depot
- Iron Docks
- Shadowmoon Burial Grounds
- The Everbloom
- Upper Blackrock Spire
- Assault on Violet Hold
- Black Rook Hold
- Cathedral of Eternal Night
- Court of Stars (Heroic and Mythic Difficulty Only)
- Darkheart Thicket
- Eye of Azshara
- Halls of Valor
- Maw of Souls
- Neltharion's Lair
- Return to Karazhan (Heroic and Mythic Difficulty Only)
- Seat of the Triumvirate (Heroic and Mythic Difficulty Only)
- The Arcway (Heroic and Mythic Difficulty Only)
- Vault of the Wardens
Mythic difficulty for Raids is designed to be the most challenging instance content available, offering the highest item level gear and exclusive achievements, mounts and other rewards. In contrast to the flexible Normal and Heroic modes, raid size is fixed at 20 players. There are presently nine raids available over three expansions with Mythic difficulty.
- Dungeon difficulty
- Raid difficulty
- Legacy raids
- Related types
- Raid lockout
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Mythic+ Difficulty for Dungeons added.
- Patch 6.2.0 (2015-06-23): Expanded to include Dungeons.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.