|Race||Titanic watcher (Humanoid)|
|Location||Shaper's Terrace, Un'Goro Crater|
- Before quests
There is nothing here for you. Now go.
- During quests
Un'Goro Crater serves a very specific purpose, <name>. It is now time for you to learn that purpose.
- I stand here in the place of my master, who has since left Azeroth. He once stood in this very spot when he shaped many of his creations.
- I am observing. It is my charge to watch over Un'Goro, and I do so from this spot.
- I am also performing tests, and recording the results. These tests allow me to observe that which most interests me.
- Simple stimulus-response tests. Normally my kind does not interfere with the matters of Azeroth, but here in Un'Goro, we are free to take a more direct approach. As Un'Goro is the experimental ground of the Titans, it is our right to do so.
- For example, say Khaz'goroth wants to know what happens when one of his creations is exposed to a sulfurous hot spring. He could wait for millenia, observing, and waiting for the creature to accidentally stumble and fall in. Or, he could place the creature in the water himself.
- In Un'Goro, we may do so.
- Not exactly. In fact, many of the creatures here in the crater existed long before my master arrived... but some did not.
- Nevertheless, we observe them all, without prejudice.
- When the Cataclysm struck Azeroth, it disrupted the cloaking mechanism that kept this terrace hidden. At that point, it was only a matter of time until the intelligent races discovered me here.
- This was a scenario that, quite honestly, we did not foresee. It required us to perform some new tests. And you, <name>, are my test subject.
- I am not authorized to answer that question. I am, however, permitted to offer you a suggestion:
- Seek out Brann Bronzebeard.
- He has already learned much of what there is to know about us, and he is teetering on the verge of another discovery. Help him, and he may help you uncover the knowledge that you desire.
- After quests
Do you understand now, <name>?
- In Russian version this character was named Набия (Nabya, wihout l), because the direct translation is profanity.
- Curiously, she is a humanoid rather than a giant, despite her size, unlike most other titanic constructs of her kind.
- Her claim that Khaz'goroth, a world-sized titan, had stood next to her on Azeroth's surface, was retconned by World of Warcraft: Chronicle's assertion that titans are too big to step onto a planet without seriously harming it.